Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Group 2

Rebecca Grundy (Heximer) [Picture Perfect]:
A picture taken
one of Alex, from Target.
The picture was nice.


Gadge R. (Princess Margaret) [Colourful]:
A flurry of paint
colours flew furiously.
City wall; painted.


Carolann Peck (Forestview) [Soccor]:
Running, someone falls,
people cheering, having fun.
The ball raced with feet.



I love food so much

I really love spaghetti

Cooked to perfection

-Austin Miersch, Princess Margaret

“Food <3”





Books are so cliché

So much to burn, little time

Let's roast some fresh corn!

-Austin Miersch,-Princess Margaret

-"Burn"




As I glance around

Bricks here, bricks there, bricks everywhere

Walls so close to me

-Austin Miersch,-Princess Margaret


- "Brick House"



A soft stroke

The brush spreads the colour

I colour the canvas

“Painting”

-Carling Mason


Cold weather breeze, bare
trees, frostbite surrounds your face,
oh, the cold weather breeze
- Heximer, Milica

In the near future
know one knows what's ahead, 
maybe aliens
- Heximer, RJ

I read lots of books,
romance novels are the best,
reading scenes of love!
- Heximer, Sierra

Black by Amanda Robertson From Cherry Wood from group 1. 
The night is black
Dark shadows in the night sky
White does not appear 


Connor Franta by Ally Reed - ValleyWay - Group 1
His Smile is Frantasic
His videos fill me with joy
I love Connor Franta


Music by Alexis Watson - Valleyway- Group 1
It is mood changing
It is my source of happiness
Music is the best



No comments:

Post a Comment