Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Group 3

Dino Bolic (Forestview) [Blur]:
"I saw the red ball
as it was flung toward me.
It became a blur.”

Mahnoor Khan (Princess Margaret) [House on Fire, War & Painting]:
"Smoke fills the night sky
People are screaming ‘FIRE! FIRE!’
The house is in flames."

“Bombs fell from the sky
They are hoping to be safe
Shaking and crying.”

“Mixing and choosing
The paintbrush strokes the canvas
Paint falls on her shirt.”

GTA 5 Jack Boles Orchard Park Group 3
Grand Theft Auto Five
Oh watch out you might be next!
A bounty is on you

Niall Horan by Tara Pegg Princess Margaret Group 3
Niall is amazing
He is really good singer
I want to meet him

The maze runner by Jovanna Forestview group 3
What is this weird place
No one ever survived
A night in the maze

I play Call of Duty,
I like playing the new maps,
It is a fun day.
- Princess Margaret, Dylan McLeod

It looks quite like spring,
The wind blows over the grass,
I should go eat food.
- Princess Margaret, Dylan McLeod

Water on my skin,
swimming makes me feel alive,
whether its cold or raining.
- Princess Margaret, Hailey Davis

I hate writing Haikus,
i'd rather eat food all day,
i'd rather play games
- Forestview, Ricky

I play video games,
winning the game with the best gun,
driving tanks, jumping buildings
-Princess Margaret, Jayce

I love basketball

I play it everyday

One day i will play

In the MBA

“Basketball”
-Josh Ciemitis

-St Davids


Football is my sport

I like playing it at school

Football is the best

“Football”

-Anders Hamer

-John Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment