Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Group 1

Standing by the falls,
While the mist parades my face,
I feel refreshed.
- Valleyway, Elissa

Just kicking the ball,
running all around the field, 
winning all the time.
- Cherrywood Achres, Vivien Kalucza

Leaves slowly fall down
from the discoloured trees above,
Winter is coming
- Cherrywood Achres, Kaylin

The ball is coming, 
my palm hits it over the net,
I feel amazed, welcome. 
- Valleyway, Maria


Danyelle Cote [Soccer]:
In soccer, defense
Keeps the ball away, in hopes
that their home team will win.


David Harrison [Skyrim]:
Skyrim is a game
I kill everything in sight.
I beat it five times.


Danielle R. C.W. [Volleyball]:
In volleyball I
like to serve, bump and volley.
We are the winners.


Amazement [Megan Alexander --Valleyway]:
They stood there amazed.
How could they do this to her?

Then it was over.

I sit on my couch
and I pick up my remote
and I watch TV
-Melcolm Vanblaricun
-Valley Way

A flower blowing
wind on a warm summer day
leaves soon blow away
-Hayley Marin, Valley Way

Black by Amanda Robertson From Cherry Wood
The night is black
Dark shadows in the night sky
White does not appear 


Connor Franta by Ally Reed - ValleyWay
His Smile is Frantasic
His videos fill me with joy
I love Connor Franta


Music by Alexis Watson - Valleyway
It is mood changing
It is my source of happiness
Music is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment