Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Group 4

I love basketball
I play it everyday
One day i will play
In the MBA
Basketball”
-Josh Ciemitis
-St Davids

Football is my sport 
I like playing it at school
Football is the best
Football”
-Anders Hamer
-John Marshall

Love is in airfor all of us-to care
love is in the air
- John Marshall, Sky Thrasher
 
In life nothing is impossible, 
it is just complicated if you try
Nothing is impossible to try.
- John Marshall, Sky Thrasher
 
If you try very hard,
you will achieve anything, 
if you just try hard
- John Marshall, Sky Thrasher 
 
I really love to sleep,
although I miss out on things,
but I can't stay awake
- John Marshall, Tristin 


Myles Chen (Greendale) [Think]:
"I sit where I want,
I’m a free thinker, yes, yes.
Hmm, what should I do?”


Lexi Atkinson (John Marshall) [Life]:
Life is beautiful,
It is simply a wonder.
Yes; until it’s gone.”

Echo by Madison Cote - John Marshall Group 4
Lost in the echo 
Boost my confidence a lot
I can do anything


Justin T - Greendale Group 4 
Camouflage patterns
Guns loaded ready to shoot
Death could upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment